 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 369
Re: hmmm.... next gathering, and alternative meeting locations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:53:25 GMT

Hi,

The Hilliard Library is a nice meeting place.  I should be able to make it
Sunday, Oct. 28.  I think I would bring Geoff, and I told Jason (the Titanic
guy) that I would try to take him to the next meeting.
Carolyn Cheney