Re: visit to Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 20:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Martin Legault writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Cary Clark writes:
Martin called me Monday night and I gave him directions. He had arrived
in Raleigh late Sunday night. He brought the catalogues, forgot to bring
pictures of his MOCs, and eats pizza. We should all see him at 6:30 on
Wednesday night.

Cary

Hi,

sorry for the delay but I was on vacation then lots of works...

I just want to say that I had wonderfull time with you guy's. It was a • pleasure
to see you had I hope that the occasion will be back soon. I also want to
thanks Sheree for the little gifts, Mike for the catalog, Cary and Mike for • the
hospitality and Frank for the picture (I heard that my picture is somewhere • on
brickshelf?).

Yep, pictures in this folder:

It was great to meet the person at the other end of the international LEGO
pipeline...

Frank