Re: visit to Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 17:40:52 GMT

Martin Legault wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Raleigh for business June 5-8, will be advailable to meet any of
these 4 evening. Is there anyone interesting in meeting, I could bring a few
photo of MOC and some extra copy of canadian version of S@H catalogue (both
french and english).

My main interest themes are Town, Train and some bits of technics, discussion
on other theme or any other subject would also be welcome.

As I mentioned to Martin privately (I suggested he post here), Wednesday
the 7th is the only bad night for me (though Thursday the 8th I don't
want to be up too late since I'll be travelling to DC for Brickfest the
next day, and will need to pack). I can drop the Wednesday night
activities though if that is the best night for all (of course Martin
may also be interested in something to do on more than one evening).

What might be nice is to meet somewhere for dinner.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com