Re: visit to Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 15:45:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Cary Clark writes:

Martin Legault wrote:

Would be great if we could all meet the same night but looking to your • schedule
that looks to be impossible. 2 meeting would also be cool, look's like the 2
best days would be 6/7 and 6/8.

I can host at my house on Wednesday 6/7 if that helps out. I live in
Chapel Hill, which might make the trek a bit shorter for Sheree. I'm
only 15 minutes from the Sheraton Imperial. If anyone is interested, let
me know and I'll mail out directions.

I think that sounds like a good plan. Do we want to meet for dinner first and
then trek over, or order takeout of some sort, or just meet after dinner? I'm
inclined to skip my Wednesday activities in favor of the gathering (and I'll
still come Thursday also).

Frank