Re: visit to Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 03:06:18 GMT

Cary Clark <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
news:3938F368.BA5EB817@corp.nospamwebtv.net...

Martin Legault wrote:

Would be great if we could all meet the same night but looking to your • schedule
that looks to be impossible. 2 meeting would also be cool, look's like • the 2
best days would be 6/7 and 6/8.

I can host at my house on Wednesday 6/7 if that helps out. I live in
Chapel Hill, which might make the trek a bit shorter for Sheree. I'm
only 15 minutes from the Sheraton Imperial. If anyone is interested, let
me know and I'll mail out directions.

Since Martin in Raleigh as of Monday 6/5 we only have today and possibly
tomorrow to iron this out before he is (e-mail) incommunicato. Or,
Martin can give me a call once he gets in town and I can give him an
update: 919 929 3347

Cary

Does anyone know if Martin has arrived  safely?  Has anyone  heard from him?
Probably too late for someone to check in with him tonight...

sheree