Re: visit to Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 03:22:51 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:Fv6nxx.8JH@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

My schedule is completely up in the air right now.  We were scheduled to • be
at the beach that week but my wife may be going to the midwest for a
wedding.  If she does go, I will be around but would be unable to leave • the
house because I will have two of our three kids.  If I am in town instead • of
at the beach, we could probably meet at my place.

I'll keep everyone up to date as things start to flush out.

Mike

Things have flushed out a bit.  Looks like my wife is definitely on her way
to the mid-west, she is leaving the 8th.  I may have to go to LA earlier in
the week though.  In all liklihood I could meet June 7th (somewhere) or June
8th at my own house.  As my schedule firms up I'll post it but if you all
want to go ahead and make plans please do so.

Mike

Mike