Re: visit to Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 00:06:13 GMT

Cary Clark <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
news:39395D32.836F202A@corp.nospamwebtv.net...
I don't think 'Pizza To Go' (6350) makes deliveries in my area, but Papa
John's does, so if pizza is OK with everyone then takeout sounds like a
fine idea. How does meeting at 6:30 sound? Martin, when does your
business day conclude? Of course, anyone who wants to come after (or
during) pizza is also welcome.

Cary

Sounds fine.  Cary, thanks !  Having it even a little closer, means I can
spend more time meeting and less driving. I will need directions.  It is a
very generous of you to offer your home as a meeeting place, especially
considering the fact that you and your wife have company coming the next
day.

I have been wondering what I am going to bring.   Should I bring my 5 UN
posters for ya'll to see or does everyone have them?  Aside from a little
Fabuland, I  can't think of much else .  I must admit most of my thoughts
have been about getting to see what everyone else brings to share and just
getting to listen to <Lego talk> .

I would like to trace some paper patterns of sails, flags, and anything
else Lego made from fabric.     I aim to create some unique products, items
to trade.   If anyone is willing to let me trace theirs please bring them.

sheree