Re: visit to Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:00:31 GMT

Frank Filz and Sheree Rosenkrantz wrote:
... a bunch of stuff ....

Sounds great. I haven't seen the posters so that sounds interesting. And
I know nothing about Fabuland, so I'm sure there's an education there.
In fact, I know about as much about Fabuland as I know about Pirates
(gee, do I know anything?) so it will all be new to me.

Frank, I'm pretty sure one of the local sub shops delivers if that's
better for you. Or, there's really great to go food at a place called
'All Things Good' which is only 3 minutes away. You'll go right past it
on the way in. If you want to check it out, pull in to Lennox Plaza,
which is on the right just before the 15-501 bridge. All Things Good is
the second store on the right. I think it closes at 7 pm.

Also, if anyone wants to trade parts, I've gotten a lot of stuff lately.
For instance, I have a lifetime supply of Timmy-heads. (Woo hoo!)

Cary