Re: visit to Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:31:47 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:FvnnvI.9A8@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

I have been wondering what I am going to bring.   Should I bring my 5 UN
posters for ya'll to see or does everyone have them?  Aside from a little
Fabuland, I  can't think of much else .  I must admit most of my thoughts
have been about getting to see what everyone else brings to share and • just
getting to listen to <Lego talk> .

I'd love to see the UN posters. I should order a set, but my conscience • won't
let me without figuring out a way to compensate them (since I won't be • using
them directly for educational purposes). I could justify it a bit if I • ordered
two sets and "came out" at church about my LEGO habit.

I received three sets of all five UN posters about a month ago.  They are
really nice.  I tried to pay for them and they wouldn't let me so I don't
think requesting them is a big deal.  Go ahead and request them!

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh