Re: visit to Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 19:33:59 GMT

I don't think 'Pizza To Go' (6350) makes deliveries in my area, but Papa
John's does, so if pizza is OK with everyone then takeout sounds like a
fine idea. How does meeting at 6:30 sound? Martin, when does your
business day conclude? Of course, anyone who wants to come after (or
during) pizza is also welcome.

Cary

Frank Filz wrote:

I think that sounds like a good plan. Do we want to meet for dinner first and
then trek over, or order takeout of some sort, or just meet after dinner? I'm
inclined to skip my Wednesday activities in favor of the gathering (and I'll
still come Thursday also).

Frank