Re: visit to Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 18:35:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Cary Clark writes:
I can do 6/7, but 6/8 my in-laws arrive. Of course, we could meet more
than once; 6/7 at some restaurant nearby and 6/8 at Mike's house, each
of us making the dates that are convenient. I don't know the restaurants
in that area; I'll leave that up to Mike or Frank for the 6/7
possibility. My number is 919 929 3347.

If Martin's up for it, I think more than one evening would be good. It looks
like our best bet if we do a single night is Wednesday though (and I'm cool
with that, I think the dinner deal I have may not happen next week, and I can
skip the other activity.

If we do only one day, it would probably be good to do more than just meet at
a restaurant.

Frank

Would be great if we could all meet the same night but looking to your schedule
that looks to be impossible. 2 meeting would also be cool, look's like the 2
best days would be 6/7 and 6/8.

I think that I also should let you decide the activities for those nigh, I
don't know restaurant or other activities over there (all I was told about
Raleigh is that there is a lot of trees, that must be a wonderfull place)

Martin