Re: visit to Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 20:58:54 GMT

"Martin Legault" <mlegault@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message
news:FvHrLC.470@lugnet.com...
Hi,

I won't bring my PC during that trip and I'm not sure if I'll be able to • acces
my mail, It looks like I will need someone phone number to be able to • reach
you, so if someone could sent is to me, I'll be at the Sheraton Imperial • on
Emperor Boulevard.

Thanks

Martin

I am going to LA after all so my schedule for that week is as follows:

6/4 PM - Fly to LA
6/5 LA
6/6 AM - LA
6/6 PM - Leave for Raleigh on Red-Eye
6/7 AM - Arrive in Raleigh on Red-Eye
6/7 PM - Raleigh
6/8 Raleigh
6/9 Beach (Maybe)

6/8 will probably be best for me, 6/7 is a possibility if 6/8 won't work.
On 6/8 we could meet at my house.

Best way to reach me is on my mobile phone at:  919.349.5833

Sheraton Imperial is right in the middle of Research Triangle Park and about
10 minutes from the airport.  From the Sheraton it is about a 20 minute
drive to my house (unless it is rush hour when it might take twice as long).

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh