 Local / United States / California / San Francisco / San Jose / 53
Re: NMRA National Convention in San Jose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
My personal highlights were when representatives from the next two NMRA shows
(2000 in San Jose, California and 2001 in St. Louis)

  2000 in San Jose? 25 miles from my home? Who else will be coming! :-)

  My round house should be ready by then, but I'm set up on the PNLTC
modular table foundation. Hopefully we can get a few more table modules
together by then! GMLTC could bring some of their setup, and BayLUG
could put up a second layout as a contrast. ("We're number two, but
we've got a long way to go!" ;-)

  John Kelly: thanks for the pictures you've put up! Let me know when
you move things to the GMLTC website, so I can repoint links from our page.

  Paul Foster: thanks so much for your additional pictures of the GMLTC
layout details! If only I could get a bunch of certain parts...

  John1, John2, John3, Lar, and crew: Wow! Simply Awesome, and Very
Inspirational! Incredible Stuff!

     -Z-      http://baylug.org/train/   http://baylug.org/zonker/