 Local / United States / California / San Francisco / San Jose / 54
53  |  55
Subject:
Train Module at BayLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:04:18 GMT

Would people be interested in seeing how the GMLTC modules are made?  I am
working on one and am trying to finish it before the BayLUG meeting.  I would
prefer to hear that people are actually interested, though, as it is really
putting me under the gun.  As it will be only one module, it won't even have a
full train loop on it.  It will mainly show how they are built and what can be
done with them.

I am hoping to finish several of these before the NMRA convention next year
and am hoping that the GMLTC comes out (hint, hint) for it.  Also, there may
be some people who might consider this as an option (albeit expensive) for a
California Train Club design.

Mike "Clicking away" Poindexter