 Trains / Train Organizations / 104
Re: Train Module at BayLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:13:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, Mike Poindexter writes:
I am hoping to finish several of these before the NMRA convention next year
and am hoping that the GMLTC comes out (hint, hint) for it.

The GMLTC is currently discussing the possibilities of being at the NMRA show
next year in San Jose.  We would very much like to do it, but we would need
some "support" (ahem!) from either the NMRA, or perhaps even TLG / LSI
(dreaming!)...  Our rough estimate is that it would cost us $7000 - $8000 to
do the show - airfare, lodging, transporting the layout, etc...

We'll see what happens!

John1
  (yes, remove the ".nospam" to reply...)