 Local / United States / California / San Francisco / San Jose / 101
Re: Train Module at BayLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:11:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, John Gerlach writes:
Done.  Check it out at

Thanks!  Based on what had been described before, I pretty much figured out the
tower and grid system myself, but I had only been using one brick towers.  Now
if only I had more bricks.. :)

So for our 20 brick tall layout sections, it's 6 brick
tall tower, grid, 5 brick tall tower, grid, 5 brick tall tower, grid, top
layer = 20 bricks tall.

So when you put in the extra plate in some sections it goes tower, grid, tower,
grid, tower, grid, plates, top?

Credit goes to Conan, he came up with the original grid & tower system.

I wouldn't want to help lift the modules he built before he figured that out!

Ben Roller