 Local / United States / California / San Francisco / San Jose / 99
Re: Train Module at BayLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:04:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, John Gerlach writes:
I just sent the .bmp file to Jim - would there be any interest in me posting
it to brickshelf?  It's not a complicated system - it just requires a LOT of
basic bricks...

Yes, please do.  I was just wondering about this and reading over the old
threads last night.

Ben Roller