 Local / European Union / 156
Re: Croydon Lego convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:57:33 GMT

Since you are unable to attend on the 12th October in Croydon, how about if
I travel over for Legoworld? I don't drive, so I'd be unable to bring along
any of my large models, but I'm sure I'll be able to fit a few things in a
rucksack. Please let me know if I would have to reserve a table. Is anyone
else from the U.K making the journey?

Craig Stevens

Hello Craig,

A pitty that your intended date is so close to Legoworld 2002 in Zwolle, The
Netherlands, to be helt from October 17th to October 22th this year. On last
years edition it was our intention to meet a deligation from the UK also,
next to the visitors we've recieved from Germany and Italy. Unfortunately
they had to cancel because one of the delegates was inderectly, but
personally involved with the World Trade Center disaster. We hoped that this
year they would have a second chance to participate. I would also like to
come over to the UK sometime to show something during an event, if you would
like that and if it's not to close to our own (exausting) event. Well, maybe
next time.

With more and more LUG's beginning to master the art of event organization,
it's becoming clear we are in need for a European events calender page. Does
anyone have a good suggestion for what is the best place and method to
implement such a calender?

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

[XP lugnet.loc.eu]