 Local / United Kingdom / 8585
Re: Monorail at Croydon convention - Plots now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, William Howard writes:
A1 - *vacant*
A2 - *vacant* (castle?  in ruins??)
B1 - *vacant*
C1 - *vacant*
C2 - Vanished due to track re-design, I'll build a park in the now odd shaped space here
D1 - *vacant*
D2 - *vacant*
E1 - Station now built

I've also completed a third train -