 Local / United Kingdom / 8622
Re: Croydon Lego convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:58:34 GMT

As it stands at present it will be just the ususual faces selling Lego on
the day. A local dealer I thought might book a table has other commitments
on Saturday. There will be quite few new AQFOLs there though.

I'll be typing up a simple programme to hand out at the event - so if anyone
would like to include something about their Lego creation. themselves, etc -
just send it through.

Craig.

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

"craig stevens" <swfalcon30@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hi Pete,

I'll have a good sift through my parts for the stuff you need - the large
black wings are a tough one. I'm not sure Iv'e ever seen any. The only • thing
I'm a bit desperate for is grey baseplates, plain or patterned if anyone • has
any to trade or even lend me for the day.

I'm making the final arrangements now for the various displays. There is • an
awful lot of stuff to cram in already - so if anyone wants to display and
hasn't been in contact, please do so! Any more people wishing to book • dealer
tables should also let me know before the day. It will be a squeeze but • I'm
sure there will be enough room for everyone.

How many dealers have booked tables? Many that we don't know through Lugnet?

Huw