 Local / United Kingdom / 8366
Re: Croydon Lego convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 23:06:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

"Craig Stevens" <swfalcon30@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I have been looking to organise a Lego convention in the Croydon area for
some time now and I have finally found a suitable venue, roughly two • minutes
walk from the main line station and very near the centre of town. I have
provisionally booked the Croydon United Reform Church Hall for the 12th
October. It's quite large and has ample parking space. I intend to • advertise
the event nationally, so I'm hoping to attract quite a few new faces.

Sounds excellent, and only about 20 miles away from me!

Huw

Sounds excellent, and only about 200 miles awat from me!

Jon