 Local / United Kingdom / 8550
Re: Monorail at Croydon convention - Plots now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:19:12 GMT

From: "Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com>

I couldn't get that jpg to open properly
File problem or bad URL?
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whoward69/Monorail/TrackPlans/CroydonShow/monorailplots.jpg

The folder above it should still be public, its plan 2 -

2 questions -  Is there a theme of any kind?
Not yet, I'm new to this game

Are there any elevated bits
Yes

and how high are they?
Standard 10 high monrail support

I think it could do with more than one
station so I was thinking of doing a building with an integrated station,
like the hotel at Walt Disney World where the monorail goes into the
building maybe.
Plot B1 would fit the bill then

best regards and thanks for the interest

William