 Local / United Kingdom / 8534
Re: Croydon Lego convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:45:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Craig Stevens writes:
For those who just want to bring along a few items for sale or
trade, I'll be providing a stall where they can display what they have
brought at no cost - as long as there are some volunteers to look after the
table during the day.

I was planning to be there the whole day so don't mind voluntering for part
of the day to man a table.

The only problem I can see with this is what money belongs to who at the end
of the day.  One system I've seen used at NCT bring-and-buy fairs is a
system of named/numbered removable price tags.  The cash and the tag go into
the cash tin, at the end of the day you pay out against the tags.

just a thought

William