 Local / United Kingdom / 8634
Re: Croydon Lego convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 02:26:26 GMT

The stuff you are bringing along is fine - I'll have a sift through it
myself. Three new AFOLs, one of which is a dealer have confirmed they are
attending. The dealer is unable to stall out, but she'll be stopping by to
check us out. It could well be that some more will come along unannounced.

Craig.

In lugnet.loc.uk, William Howard writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Craig Stevens writes:
There will be a table for people put out just a
few items for sale or trade, so feel free to put some things out.

How many is a few?  I have most of the 4x4 OffRoader (Technic set 8466) for
sale.  That's almost 1100 parts, but I've bagged them into lots, and they
will fit in one box about the size of a 48x48 baseplate and about 4 inches
tall.  Is this "too many"?

William

(PS - the hubs/tyres and one driving ring has gone, but other than that its
complete, so if anyone wants diffs, transmission, suspension parts, panels,
etc, email me)