 Local / United Kingdom / 8614
Re: Croydon Lego convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:50:23 GMT

Hi all,
Piece by piece is approaching fast, and I thought I'd ask for a couple of
wants, if anyone's got 'em lying around. I need:
-Blacktron (1) figs or torsos
-Any BT1 specific bits or sets (or bits of sets)
-Large black wings (in pairs)
Anyone who brings these bits for me will be handsomely rewarded.
Also, I'm bringing a load of track to circle the monorail/town display. So
anyone who wants to bring train MOCs will be able to run them, quite nicely.
Huw's bringing his low-output transformer, so there should be no danger of
over zealous children causing derailments. Obviously, after the public have
gone we can run them at speed (But not crash them, as that would be bad).
Lego is life.
Pete

P.S. Can I still book a 32x32 plot in the monorail area?