 Local / United Kingdom / 8547
8546  |  8548
Subject:
Monorail at Croydon convention - Plots now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:33:57 GMT

Hi,

I've mapped the monorail track I can build on three 6 feet by 2 feet 6
tables and worked out where standard size baseboards would fit, see here -
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whoward69/Monorail/TrackPlans/CroydonShow/monorailplots.jpg

I can supply all the track and two trains which will either run both at the
same time on their own loops or one at a time on a longer circuit.

I'm pretty sure of the dimensions of the plots but as I have finally got a
large grey board I will check in the next few days.

I will build a small station and bring some vehicles, trees, people, etc.
but if anyone wants to build on one, many or part of the plots please reply
to this post and stake a claim.

build well and see you in Croydon

A1 - *vacant*
A2 - *vacant* (castle?  in ruins??)
B1 - *vacant*
C1 - *vacant*
C2 - *vacant*
D1 - *vacant*
D2 - *vacant*
E1 - reserved for the station - does anyone want to do a better job than I
could?

regards

William