 Local / United Kingdom / 8491
Re: Croydon Lego convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:59:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Craig Stevens writes:
The hall I have hired is fairly large but could people please let me know if
they are bringing anything to the event.

Hi everyone,
I'm starting to get excited about this one, and with the promise of all that
space, I'm going to bring quite a bit of stuff. I reckon I can fill about
five 48x48 baseplates with my space creations. If all goes according to
plan, I should be able to display a monsterous amount of Blacktron stuff,
aided by Huw and Jason (Briscoe). So if anyone out there's got anything good
in a Blacktron style, bring it along and we'll have an evil party, whilst
making derisive comments about M-tron and the Space Police.
What town/train are people bringing? Just out of interest?
Pete