 Local / United Kingdom / 8635
Re: New to group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:48:06 GMT

I have just "got into" Lego, and would like to take my hobby further. Does
anybody know of any Lego groups in the Glasgow area?

Hi David.

The roll-call of AFOL's in Scotland that I know of is as follows;

Myself, near Kilmarnock
Jennifer Clark, Glasgow
David Graham, Dundee area?
Scott Arthur, Edinburgh
Stuart Curtis, Glasgow area?

There are bound to be a flurry of posts from any newcomers, please excuse my
ignorance I  have left anyone out. I've been having a mini 'dark ages' of
late.

There have been two legofests in Scotland, in 1999 and 2000, which I hosted.
I decided to let someone else organise or host the next one. Any volunteers
yet by the way?