 Local / United Kingdom / 8768
Re: New to group, now on map.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:16:46 GMT

That reminds me.....must send off my fiver.....cheque is in the post!
Cheers
Steve Scott
Peebles (Scottish Borders)

"Tony Priestman" <tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

"Phil Traviss" <phil.traviss@xpertsystems.com> wrote in message

I think one might be me. I am in the Teesside area, and a member of the
Brickish Association*. Is that your dot 2 studs above mine?

<snip>
*free plug

Thanks for the plug, Phil. One of the features of the www.brickish.org
website will be the
ability to tell who lives where, if you wish to disclose the information.
We're now in the final stages of testing, so the fun starts soon!

Tony Priestman
Chairperson
The Brickish Association