 Local / United Kingdom / 8761
Re: New to group, now on map.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:50:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Fiona Dickinson writes:
There appear to be a couple of dots in the north east region of the map
there. Who else lives in my neck of the woods?

Great map Dave.

Fiona

Hi Fiona,

I think one might be me. I am in the Teesside area, and a member of the
Brickish Association*. Is that your dot 2 studs above mine?

Ideally, each dot would be a hot-link to its owner(s), but I well realise
that is alot easier said than done.

Regards,

Phil.
NB: the link on the LUGNET UK 'homepage' still points to P1010005; please
note that the one we are talking about now is Dave's new one P1010006
*free plug