 Local / United Kingdom / 8769
Re: AUSSIE IN THE UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:54:50 GMT

"Kev" <andrastavia@ozbricks.com> wrote in message
news:H5G4KL.Ewn@lugnet.com...
Hiya all.... or should I say G'day.. ha ha ha
Kevin here.... I dont know if anyone over there in the Lego world of the • UK
knows me... I do know a couple of you.... I have a website...
The Kingdom of Andrastavia.... you may have seen it...
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Good pictures. The backgrounds really add something to it. Are they
Photoshop-ed on later, or is it a big photograph behind the actual model?

I particularly like the one with the waves crashing against the bottom of
the walls - very nicely done!

--
David.