 Local / United Kingdom / 8754
Re: AUSSIE IN THE UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:24:39 GMT

"Kev" <andrastavia@ozbricks.com> wrote in message
news:H5G4KL.Ewn@lugnet.com...
Hiya all.... or should I say G'day.. ha ha ha
Kevin here.... I dont know if anyone over there in the Lego world of the • UK
knows me... I do know a couple of you.... I have a website...
The Kingdom of Andrastavia.... you may have seen it...
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Anyway, my wife and I are moving to the UK soon.... my parents are • british,
so I have a british paaport... makes it easier...
We are both just starting to look for work over there.... we're both • Graphic
Designers... and there seems to be some work from what we can see. We're • not
sure what area we are going to move to soon, but I would love to meet up
with some of you and hopefully join a lego group once I get settled over
there... we're thinking of moving to the south somewhere.

Anyway, thanx for listening, and hopefully once at least one of us gets a
job there, I'll let you know where we will be going.. and hopefully see • some
of you soon...:  )

Kev...: )

Look forward to meeting you Kev

--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado