 Local / Deutschland / 453
Re: pictures of 4051 and price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 20:36:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Christian Kruetzfeldt writes:
Hi,

Here are two larger pictures of the stuff:

The bag : http://www.kruetzfeldt.com/tmp/4051.jpg
The rabbit: http://www.kruetzfeldt.com/tmp/4051hase.jpg

Additionally to that, I have some of this rabbits, unfortunately, they are
quit expensive, since I don't know for sure, that there is one in each box.

So I can sell you the stuff for $7 each. Plus shipping costs

Please E-Mail me at: ckruetze@foni.net if you want some. I am however out of
town over the weekend, so I won't answer any e-mails before Tuesday.

Christian

hi Christian,

First, many thanks for the pictures showing the head construction
details.  Wow! what an amazing figure this little Rabbit is!  I
am mainly a Fabuland person but this Nesquik Bunny is as close to
issuing a new animal Fabuland figure as I think Lego will come.

I did email you at the address you listed above on Sat Oct. the 27th.  It
was from my main email address which differs from my listed  address at
Lugnet.  Since I have not heard from you I am assuming that either you did
not receive it, or it got sent to a  junk mail file or that you have been
too busy with family and "real life" to have time to reply.  After a trip
there are many everyday details to catch up on and time most likely is at a
premium for you just as it is for everyone else.   [By any chance was  your
trip to the train show at Muelheim?  Awesome pictures -thank you "Ben"
Beneke!- to see the actual creations must have been a gazillion times better.]

If you are willing to sell me 2 Nesquik Bunnies -one for me and one for my
younger daughter- I would greatly appreciate it.  Anything regarding this we
can communicate via email should your offer or a related/revised one still
be viable.  I do check my srosez@hotmail.com daily .

Regardless of whether I am able to get these adorable Nesquik Bunnies
from you or not, I am very appreciative of your generous offer to help out a
fellow Lego fan.  Sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't...

regards,
sheree