 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12622
Re: Nesquick Rabbit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 18:39:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Huw Millington writes:
Given the cost of moulds, as discussed in the 'legends' thread, I'd  bet
that the head part was not created exclusively for this set. Here's a better

http://www.brickmaster.de/nesquick.jpg

Perhaps we'll be seeing a new range of animals next year!

Huw

I've heard rumours that next year's LEGO Soccer sets have more of a
'cartoon' look...  Perhaps this new head will be used in the soccer sets, too?

JohnG, GMLTC

fut where??

FUT:lugnet.build.minifigs

This is defintely Quicky, the Nesquik bunny though...I doubt this head would
be used again in a production set. Not that "Fabuland 2002" or "The Fabuland
Soccer League" wouldn't be VERY welcome...

BTW, I had seen the exploded view of the parts at the Brickmaster.de site
yesterday...who else is seeing even more minifig aliens with that white head?

Matt