 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12678
Re: 4051 Nesquik Bunny List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:08:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Inosanto writes:
I would like 20,...

<snip>

Tom, we've been asked to stop the list, as newsreader users are being
innundated with the posts. I'll be writing to Nestlé Germany over the
weekend asking for more than enough sets to cover everyone who has asked.
I'll post more when I know more.

See here for further info:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=12659

Matt