 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12626
12625  |  12627
Subject:
I have Two beautiful Nesquik Rabbits! :) (was: Re: Wanted: 4051 Nesquick Rabbit)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:27:58 GMT

These are great! you will all love them :)  Wonderful little things they
are.  Go buy lots and breed like Rabbits :P

Mel

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Russell Clark writes:
I just saw this set on Brickset and I want some!

http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=4051-1

Is there anyone in Germany who can help me get at least 4 or 5 of these?

Russell