 Promotional / 912
Re: The Answer (Re: 4051 Nesquik Bunny)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:42:40 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
news:Gn73rr.FJ6@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matthew Gerber writes:

I'll be writing to Nestlé Germany over the weekend asking for more than • enough sets to cover everyone who has asked.
I'll post more when I know more.

Well, I now know more...

Following is an e-mail I just received from Nestlé Germany:

Matt, I received a similar e-mail from the same source.  I originally sent
an e-mail to the product manager for Nesquik in the US.  The message I
received also stated "thanks for your interest, we have enclosed a Nesquik
Quicky".  Don't know how you do product enclosures with an e-mail...

-Rob.