 Off-Topic / Fun / 8323
Re: 4051 Nesquik Bunny List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:57:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jimmy Park writes:
At this point, could we stop trying to tally up how many people want?

Either that or start a new newsgroup solely for this subject, so that we can
suppress this overwhelming response.

'lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade.nesquick-bunny'  perhaps ?

Ray
fut to .off-topic.fun