 Promotional / 915
Re: Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus (Re: The Answer (Re: 4051 Nesquik Bunny))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 05:22:01 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Rob Doucette writes:

Matt, I received a similar e-mail from the same source.  I originally sent
an e-mail to the product manager for Nesquik in the US.  The message I
received also stated "thanks for your interest, we have enclosed a Nesquik
Quicky".  Don't know how you do product enclosures with an e-mail...

I received my Nesquik Bunny from Nestlé Germany today with the following
note from Nestlé Verbraucher-Service:

Mit Freundlicher Empfehlung
(with friendly recommendation) <-Babelfish

Very nice, thanks Nestlé!

Must've gotten that Binary Material Transfer Protocol (BMTP) up and running
to send it via e-mail like that! You'd think they'd find military uses for
such a technology first, instead of a candy maker using it to send LEGO
electronically, but there you go.

Rob, after research and development costs to actually get it to you, that
50¢ Nesquik Bunny set is probably worth $1 maybe 2 billion! Congrats!

Matt

FUT lugnet.off-topic.really-lame-joke.go-away.matt.you.suck 8?D