 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12612
Re: Wanted: 4051 Nesquick Rabbit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:33:43 GMT

Please add at least one for me too! If they ca be gotten in bulk I'ld take up
to 5.

Total = 72-91 + Larry's

Thanks!
Roy

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Filz writes:
John Hansen wrote:

And 5 for me too (depending on the price per unit)

total = 66-81+Larry's

I'd take 5

total = 71-86+Larry's

Like Tom, I'd be game for more if it would help make the deal.