 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12597
Re: Wanted: 4051 Nesquick Rabbit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 02:22:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I think there are a LOT of us that want one or more. I too would love to get
my grubbies on some. How does the cereal taste? :-) So, ya. Who knows
someone at Nestle???

Count me as one of the hord who would love to have one of these precious
little rabbits...
Gotta love the ears and eyes on this guy.

They have the mold!
Could this mean be the precursor of  minifig size Fabuland??????
naw... some things are too good to be true...

sheree