 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12642
Re: LEGO #4051 Nesquick Rabbit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 00:02:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Abner Finley writes:
I assume nobody has tried to call LEGO Direct/Shop@Home or LEGO consumer
affairs in USA during normal business hours.  And mention about the LEGO set
#4051 that you saw it on BRICKSET.COM.

Or even called Nesquick company in the USA...if anybody knows the 800 phone
number.

The MORE THEY (LEGO and Nesquick) know in USA and the high demand for them.
There might be a chance to get them here in USA through LEGO Direct.

by the way I am interested in getting  *(Qty 30 of #4051)*

Oh you doubting Thomas (er...Abner...)!

I did so call LEGO, both S@H (who don't know about sets not in their
database) and CA (who have a memo about possible upcoming promos for the US,
and Nestlé/Nesquik *IS* on the list, but suggest checking back with them in
February once all of their co-promotion deals have been struck). So there!
Nyah! 8?P

I'll add you to the list next time I update it, too.

Matt

(Didn't call...*SHEESH*!)