 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12670
Re: pictures of 4051 and price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:07:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

Here are two larger pictures of the stuff:

The bag : http://www.kruetzfeldt.com/tmp/4051.jpg
The rabbit: http://www.kruetzfeldt.com/tmp/4051hase.jpg

Additionally to that, I have some of this rabbits, unfortunately, they are
quit expensive, since I don't know for sure, that there is one in each box.

So I can sell you the stuff for $7 each. Plus shipping costs

Please E-Mail me at: ckruetze@foni.net if you want some. I am however out of
town over the weekend, so I won't answer any e-mails before Tuesday.

Christian