 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12671
Re: Wanted: 4051 Nesquick Rabbit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:23:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Huw Millington writes:

"Russell Clark" <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message
I just saw this set on Brickset and I want some!

http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=4051-1

Interesting... I didn't even notice we had it listed at brickset until you
mentioned it.

Given the cost of moulds, as discussed in the 'legends' thread, I'd  bet
that the head part was not created exclusively for this set. Here's a better

http://www.brickmaster.de/nesquick.jpg

Wow!  That is so cool!

I'm getting images of minifigs dressed up as chocolate bunnies for
Hallowe'en. :)

Steve