 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12651
12650  |  12652
Subject:
4051 Nesquik Bunny List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 02:44:01 GMT

-Updating the list again-

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matthew Gerber writes:
 Well, it's fairly obvious that collectively, we want a whole bunch of these
 things. I think it's worth writing Nestlé in Germany and asking if we can't
 get a quantity in one shot, so that's what I intend to do.

 Here's my tally of who has chimed in so far. If anyone else wants these
 things, add your name and quantity to the list (and update the total). I'll
 write to Nestlé, say, Monday next week...and see if we can't get a
quantity sent to us in bulk.

  1) Russell Clark : 4-5
  2) Matthew Gerber : 25
  3) John Rudy : 2
  4) Larry Pieniazek : 10-30
  5) Sheree Rosenkrantz : 1
  6) Dave Johann : 2
  7) Ken Dowd : 6
  8) Ace Kim : 5
  9) Tom Stangl : 10-30
10) Bianca Nebab : 5
11) John Hansen : 5
12) Thomas Main : 1-5
13) Paul Ferguson : 2
14) Frank Filz : 5
15) Roy Gal : 5
16) Brian Ulmer : 10
17) Jason Sutherland : 5
18) Jeff Stabile : 10
19) Matthew Greene : 8
20) John Neal : 10
21) Richard Noeckel : 12-28
22) Steve Chuck : 5-10
23) Abner Finley : 30
24) Dave Low : 3
25) Martin Scragg : 5
26) Paul Sinasohn : 5
27) James Brown : 10 (plus one Larry of his very own to cuddle)
28) Mark Millère : 10-20
29) John Gerlach : 3-4
30) Tom Heidemann : 5
31) Richard Marchetti : 5 (that's a handful, right?)
32) Tim Courtney : 5
33) Greg Howell : 5
34) Gary Blessing : 5
35) Melody Brown : 10-20
36) Chris Maddison : 5
________________________
Total : 254-341 (plus one Larry)

 I have no idea what the final cost might be, what with shipping and all. If
 I hear back with a positive from Nestlé, I'll post with a per unit price,
 and everyone can make a final determination on whether they actually want
 them. That way, I'll only order what people actually want.

Cool...I figured if I let enough people chime in, we'd start to see a
quantity like this...it might give us some "oomph" when I write if I can
say "36 people would like a combined total of 341 sets". Maybe I'll go
ahead and write tomorrow, if the numbers start to fizzle out though.

Update from another post, in case anyone missed it:

I did so call LEGO, both S@H (who don't know about sets not in their
database) and CA (who have a memo about possible upcoming promos for the US,
and Nestlé/Nesquik *IS* on the list, but suggest checking back with them in
February once all of their co-promotion deals have been struck).

Matt