 Local / Australia / 13072
Re: My average set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 02:55:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:

Hey Richie,

While discussing gambling in Aus and searching out relevant sites, with another AFOL, I came across an interesting abbreviation that I thought, you might appreciate..... ABS = Australian Bureau of Statistics.

LOL!

I deal with the ABS from time to time, use their stats regularly, and have several of their publications on my bookshelf... and yet the ABS/ABS link had never occured to me.

Weird, huh?

Richie Dulin