 Local / Australia / 13024
Re: My average set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:09:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Wightwick wrote:

  • I actually do own my mean set, but not my median set!
  • I only got my 6 modal sets just over a week ago. Before that, my modal set was 7124, of which I own 3.
  • I’m afraid I had to think for a second about what ‘median’ actually meant. What can I say? Stats was never my strong suit.
-Matthew Wightwick, B.E.(Chem)/B.Sc.(Hons)

I’m confoosled. How can you not own your median set?

Unless it means something other than what thought it meant...

Michael (only an undergrad :( )