 Local / Australia / 12981
12980  |  12982
Subject:
My average set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 05:23:47 GMT

Long time readers of .loc.au (and perhaps a few others) may recall my love of statistics, and my dislike of the use of averages as a reasonable measure of a population.

I have therefore calculated the average set in my collection (though, of course, it is no longer intact as a ‘set’) is:

    6047 Prison Transport
139 elements, 3 figures, 1997
LEGO > SYSTEM > Castle > Fright Knights

Cool huh?