 Local / Australia / 13076
Re: My average set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 07:16:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:

Starts to walk away babbling about....ABS..... Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Assembly Breakdown Structure, Anti-lock Braking System, Australian Bureau of Statistics, American Bureau of Shipping, Association of Business Schools...... shouldn’t there be some rules to abbreviations.... LOL

Accessible Bald Spot, Austrian Boot Stomp, Active Butt Scratching, Acute Bile Shortage, Accumulated Bowel Sludge, Amiable Beer Shower, Acquired Bite Syndrome

Oh no Peter, not again

Okay, I cant resist.....

This game is........Agonising But Stimulating,

I truly........Attempted Bypassing Suffering,

It got the better of me.....Admittedly Boldly Submit,

Then my...... Anticipation Bended Sadly,

Truth be told I...... Acceded But Surrendered,

Any victory.........Apposed Betterment Sarcastically,

As I wept in despair......... Actuating Betrayal Seriously,

Bows to King Pete....... Attested Bounteousness Survives,

Presents his prize........ ABS - of the lego variety.

Janey “How do you drag me into these things? Red Brick”