 Local / Australia / 13030
Re: My average set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:06:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
   Hmm, who are these people who even know what sets they have bought and in what quantity?

I was wondering the exact same thing as I read through this whole thread. Of course math even in the form of stats freaks me out as much as dead things.

   I haven’t a clue, but I can guess that my most frequently bought set is the bulk packs of 2x4 tan bricks. I bought an awful lot of them.

I can answer that one, without calculations, thankfully! (but not including bricklinking)

Without a doubt, it’s the.......

wait for it......

this will be a HUGE shock....

2 by 4 traditional/standard red brick bulk packs

(with grey X-large grey base plates following closely behind.)

Pretty unbelievable eh?

Janey “Math is hard, let’s go shopping! RED Brick”